Barrecore was founded in London in 2011 by celebrity trainer Niki Rein. Since then, we have grown into a market leader and one of United Kingdom's most well-known and loved fitness brands, with 13 studios across prime locations in the UK, including Chelsea, Mayfair, Notting Hill, Hampstead, Kensington, Moorgate, Islington, Chiswick, Wandsworth, Wimbledon, Manchester and Bristol.
We also provide Online Workouts with clients from 93 different countries!
Our unique Barrecore Method is an intelligent way of quickly and safely sculpting and strengthening your entire body through high-repetition low-impact exercises and restorative stretches. Our clients see actual results in their physique in 3 to 4 weeks, and generally stay for years!
We have an exceptional brand with tens of thousands of 5 star reviews, a range of top influencers as clients, and are consistently featured in top media such as Vogue, Elle, Women's Health etc. Read more about external endorsements on our blog.
From our current successful franchise studios, Barrecore have a fine-tuned formula for studio success and also offer continual support on operational, marketing, financial topics. As a Franchisee you will operate your entirely own business but also get:
- Access to a fitness concept that is relatively easy and inexpensive to launch due to the fact that we don't use fitness machinery
- Access to an established and revered brand in press, social media and with influencers
- Access to our top quality teacher training
- Strategy and performance support
- Exclusivity to operate in a defined region
- Support with business modelling & projections
- Efficient systems & processes created from operating 13 studios
- Branding and marketing support
- Instant access to our HQ team, wider team and learnings through a digital collaboration platform.
Want to learn more about the opportunities of franchising with us? Send us an email with the area or city you're interested in!
Looks like you're not near any of our studios!TRY OUR ONLINE WORKOUTS FOR FREE
Creating your own personalised playlists on Barrecore is easy - to start, simply find a video you like, then click the button that looks like this:
You can name your playlist, add as many videos as you'd like to it, and remove/reorder the videos in your playlist to suit your training needs.
To remove a video from a playlist, simply click the 'x' on the video in the playlist view that you no longer want to watch, and confirm to remove.
To re-order it, just click the left '<' and right '>' arrows of the video in the playlist, to swap it with the video next to it.
You'll find your favourite playlists saved for you once you have signed in.